Kingston Technology just recently increased the capacity of its DataTraveler Mini Fun and DataTraveler Mini – Migo Edition USB flash drives. Previously, these flash drives were only available in 1GB and 2GB, the drives will now come in capacities up to 4GB. This little device now also features Sudoku as well as the previously included Atlantis from Big Fish Games. The drives measure 38mm x 19mm x 8mm and support USB 2.0 interface.
- Convenient: mini-size for easy portability
- Simple: plug and play into a USB port
- Functional: comes preloaded with Sudoku and Atlantis
- Capacities1: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB
- Dimensions: 1.5? x 0.75? x 0.31? (38mm x 19mm x 8mm)
- Operating temperature: 32° F to 140° F (0° C to 60° C)
- Compliant: designed to Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specifications
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Win 2000, Win XP, Mac OS 10.x and above, Linux Kernel 2.4 and above
- Bundled games support Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and DirectX 8.0
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty
The Kingston Mini Fun comes packed, in a plastic enclose. The body of the drive is almost as small as the USB plug. The size is great for anyone who loves smaller and smaller objects. The drive measures 1.5″ x 0.75″ x 0.31″ (38mm x 19mm x 8mm) is th exact size.
When most consumers look into getting a thumb drive they look at the price compared to how much stuff they can cram on it. Kingston has offered up a line of mini drives in 1GB, 2GB, and 4GB ranging from an MSRP of $15 for the 1GB (yellow) drive, to an MSRP of $61 for the 4GB (red) drive. The Kingston DataTraveler Mini Fun series of Flash drives cost a little more than standard ‘plain’ Flash drives, but the Mini Fun is small and fun.