The amount of e-mails we received from our readers and some of you crawlers out there should be more than enough.
We have had all our guys looking through the thousands of e-mails that just poured in and we must say we are impressed by what some of you chose.
Some typical answers were:
- Crash Bandicoot
- Ratchet or Clank
- Solid Snake
- Cloud Strife
- Lara Croft
- Master Chief (Uh…yeah). Props to our 360 audience for this one.
- A lot of Nathan Drake’s
- Tons of Sonic & Miles Tails Prower.
- A lot of Megaman’s
- Mario x 2,000 something (really original guys. Mario in a platformer. Really?!)
- Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Did we say Solid Snake and …Solid Snake…and …Solid Snake? Come on guys! We aren’t going to give so many keys to people who choose something like that. Maybe the first 10 times, but then that’s it.
Unique Ones That We Just Loved (Note: this does not mean you’re the only one if you apply for this list. There were tons of other applicants) :
- Parappa the Rapper (Wow…only 5 people! It was tough, but in the end we alloted 3 out of 5 codes).
- Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas (really love this answer)
- “Nico Balec” Ouch! If only you spelled his name right Edin B.! Tough. But some others got it right.
- Lester Knight Chaykin(very few did this one…very few).
Now, even though some of the answers were painfully dry, we did choose many for a certain typical set as we could. So it was kind of a loss for those who chose the obvious ones but hey, that’s your answer so good job.
For the smarties out there under the unique list, check your e-mails. You probably got lucky.
The contest is over now and all the beta keys have been sent out successfully!
Thanks for participating WhatIfGaming readers and internet prowlers who add no realistic value to our community but we can’t live without you. Claps for those who participated!