A Plague Tale: Requiem is just a day away which means the hype for the game is skyrocketing. The physical copies of the game have already leaked hence gameplay information too. But now A Plague Tale: Requiem’s complete trophy list has also been revealed.
A Plague Tale: Requiem Trophy List
Exophase has revealed all the unlockable trophies for the sequel. There are a total of 35 base trophies on both Xbox and PlayStation. The PS, however, gets an additional Platinum trophy for when you unlock the rest of the 35.
Here is a list of the trophies that don’t directly affect the main story. The rest of the hidden trophies contain spoilers for the main plot but if you still wish to see them you can do it here.
- Herbalist: Find all flowers
- Ornithologist: Find all feathers
- Explorer: Open all the secret chests
- Immortal Memories: Recall all souvenirs
- Not a toy anymore: Fully upgrade the sling
- Improved crossbow: Fully upgrade the crossbow
- Handful of pockets: Fully upgrade the gear
- Effective Instruments: Fully upgrade the instruments
- Pocket Laboratory: Fully upgrade the Alchemy
- Night Guard: Extinguish 40 fires
- Alchemist: Craft 100 ammunitions
- Sneaky: Fully improve the Prudence skills
- Fighter: Fully improve the Aggressive skills
- Malignant: Fully improve the Opportunism skills
- Perfect shot: Shoot all the pine cones
- Requiem: Earn all “A Plague Tale: Requiem” trophies (PlayStation Only)
The trophies also give us insights into new skills and weapons. In the first part, all we had for weapons was Amicia’s sling, but this time arsenal seems to be bigger. And let’s not talk about any more spoilers.
Also, the developers revealed that the game length would be longer than the first one. It will now come at about 15 to 18 hours to complete the story compared to Innocence’s 10 hours.
The direct sequel to Asobo Studio’s A Plague Tale: Innocence launches tomorrow October 18, 2022. Despite being AA only, from the initial impressions the game looks stunning visually and we are really hyped. A Plague Tale: Requiem will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. You can check the system requirements here to see if your PC can run it smoothly.
What are your thoughts A Plague Tale: Requiem trophy list? Let us know in the comments down below.