Activision has recently revealed all the essential information about the upcoming Season 1 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0. A blog post shared crucial details regarding the two titles including all the new content coming for Season 1.
Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0: Everything You Need To Know
Here’s all the essential things that were revealed:
- The map of Warzone 2.0 will be in Al Mazrah, a key place in the Modern Warfare II universe
- Custom Loadouts are returning
- Players will be able to quickly earn a loadout or at least a Primary Weapon via Shops, Loadout Drop Public Events, or clearing a Stronghold or Black Site
- A new backpack system is also introduced, which will have all looted items
- The Gulag system has also been revamped. In Warzone 2.0, it will be a 2v2 environment to return to the Battle Royale rather than the traditional 1v1. Moreover, an AI Jailer will appear in the middle of the gulag match to speed up the combat. If the 4 players work together and defeat the Jailer, all 4 will be back to the Battle Royale match. If the Jailer is not defeated, all 4 will lose.
- Strongholds and Black Sites are present with AI combatants. Completing a Stronghold first will reward players with a Custom loadout and a key to a Black Site. And completing a Black Site will reward them with a permanent Weapons blueprint.
- Features like proximity chat and vehicles losing fuel are also included.
- Third-Person Playlists will also be included throughout the season
- DMZ Mode will offer players an open world to complete different kinds of faction-based missions
- Players will fight each other as well as AI combatants
- They will search for valuable items while also completing various side objectives
- The goal is to survive towards exfiltration
Modern Warfare II Multiplayer
- Modes like Shoot House and Shipment will return via 2 new maps
- A CDL Moshpit mode will be available following official rules
- New Special Ops mission
- 4 new Weapons
- 6 new Operators
- A new Prestige Rank will be available after reaching Rank 55
- Moreover, football players Lionel Messi, Neymar, and Paul Pogba will be available as operators bundles for a limited time
More details can be found in the blog post. Season 1 of Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II launches on November 16.
What do you think of this news? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!