You just got your shiny new RTX 3090 and your new 360Hz monitor. You boot up your PC, install the necessary drivers, and decide to test out Roblox only to greet you with a mere 60 FPS on your FPS counter. We have great news for you, as this article will surely help you unlock the framerate cap on Roblox. The software that we’ll need is the rbxfpsunlocker, a Roblox FPS Unlocker program, which you can download for free!
The software supports multiple framerate caps ranging from 30 FPS to uncapped. It is straightforward to use, works like a charm, and will change your Roblox playing experience!
How To Download Roblox FPS Unlocker
Here’s how you can download and install Roblox FPS Unlocker that locks the game’s frame rate according to your monitor’s refresh rate:
Note: This mod was tested on a Windows 11 PC, powered by a Ryzen 5 3600 and an NVIDIA RTX 2060.
- Firstly, you would need to download rbxfpsunlocker, go to this link here. A GitHub page will greet you with a couple of files. Don’t worry; the only file you’ll need from Github is this one (See image below).
- It’s a file called rbxfpsunlocker-x64.zip, go ahead and click on the file and it will automatically start downloading for you. Following this, you would need to extract the downloaded file.
- Following the extraction of the file, open the rbxfpsunlocker folder. You should be able to see a single program file (.exe) inside the folder. Go ahead and double-click on the program file. After opening the program file, a Command Prompt will appear on your screen, and don’t worry if nothing happened after seeing the Command Prompt.
- Alternatively, if the Command Prompt did not appear for you, right-click on the rbxfpsunlocker.exe and run it as an Administrator.
- So, now you have launched the Roblock FPS Unlocker, how do you use it? Firstly, you need to look at your taskbar; on the far right side, click on the “Show hidden icons,” and you’ll see the logo of rbxfpsunlocker.
- Right-click on the rbxfpsunlocker icon, and a menu should pop up. You can see a bunch of options from the menu, but the only thing we’ll mess around with is the FPS Cap.
- Hover your mouse over the FPS Cap, and additionally, we suggest setting this to whatever the highest refresh rate of your monitor is.
Finding Your Monitor’s Refresh Rate
- To find out the refresh rate of your monitor, right-click on your desktop and select Display settings.
- Afterwards, scroll down and find the Advanced Display option and select that.
- From that option, you’ll see your display’s specifications. Not only that, but you’ll also be able to change your refresh rate (as long as your monitor supports it.) Additionally, If you’re looking for a great monitor to maximize your gaming experience check out our guide here!
Setting The FPS Cap for rbxfpsunlocker
- Finally, once you’re done checking your monitor’s refresh rate, go back to the rbxfpsunlocker icon at the taskbar. Right-click on it, and set the FPS cap to your max monitor’s refresh rate.
- Since I had a 144Hz monitor, I went ahead and set the FPS Cap to 144. The last step is to run robloxplayer.exe, and you’re good to go. Here’s proof to show you that this program works.
|Roblox FPS Before||Roblox FPS After|
|Hard Locked at 60 FPS||Hard Locked at 144 FPS|
That’s it! The Roblox FPS Unlocker is relatively straightforward to download, install and use, right? Hopefully, this guide helped you in removing the FPS cap of Roblox. Furthermore, if you’ve got any questions or suggestions on topics you want to see us do about Roblox, let us know in the comments section below!
I am lag on roblox
Roblox fps menu plz me mobile play roblox me 20 fps
plz helb roblox fps 2