Kena: Bridge of Spirits is coming onto Steam very soon as the Steam page has been spotted in the store. The release date is set for 27 September, so players won’t have to wait much longer to play it. The Steam version is also going to include the Anniversary Update content as well.
The features that will be available with the Anniversary Update are:
- New Game Plus: Players can start a completely new playthrough by retaining all their abilities, upgrades, and Rot. They will also face new challenges and combat encounters with more unique enemies as well.
- Spirit Guide Trials: Players can sharpen their Skills and unlock various rewards in The Trials, including Wave Defenses, Obstacle Courses, and the chance to take on key boss fights again and again.
- Brand new outfits for Kena are also available
- Charmstones that can alter and modify various playstyles
- Enhanced photo mode that includes more poses and unique lighting setups
An exclusive trailer, courtesy of IGN has also been released showcasing the game.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is a game developed and published by Ember Labs back in 2021. The game lets players take on the role of Kena, a spirit guide who uses her special magical abilities to help deceased people move from the physical world to the spirit world. The game had received generally positive reviews at launch from both fans and critics. It was particularly praised for its unique art style and animations as well as its overall combat, gameplay, and world design.
The game was announced during Playstation’s Future of Gaming event back in 2020. It was eventually released September 2021 for the Playstation 4, Playstation 5 and PC. Players who have purchased the Playstation 4 version can also upgrade to the Playstation 5 version free of charge. At first, Kena: Bridge of Spirits was exclusive to the Epic Games Store for PC but now it is finally making its way onto Steam.
What do you think of this news? Are you excited to play Kena: Bridge of Spirits on Steam? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!