Microsoft has announced the next batch of titles coming to its Xbox and PC Game Pass. The latest entry in the franchise, Need for Speed Unbound will be joining the roster (June 22) of a total of 7 games for the second half of June. The title was already rumored for Game Pass, and now it’s finally here.
Need for Speed Unbound is another Solid Title for the Game Pass
Need for Speed Unbound is a very different take on the franchise. Returning the title to its street racing roots, it adds fun anime-inspired elements. The unique thing is that it manages to integrate the animations while being quite photorealistic. Although it received mixed reviews, the risky but rewarding gameplay of Need for Speed Unbound will surely give you a good time.
Need for Speed Unbound did release on Game Pass Ultimate back in December. But it only allowed a maximum of 10 hours of playtime, after which you had to buy the title. So, now that it’s finally relaxing on GP, it’s a great time for those who wanted to give it a go.
Other titles joining Unbound for the month of June include:
- The Bookwalker (Console and PC on June 22nd)
- Bramble: The Mountain King (Cloud, Console, and PC on June 27th)
- F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch (Cloud, Console, and PC on June 27th)
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Console and PC on June 27th)
- Arcade Paradise (Console and PC on July 3rd)
- Sword and Fairy: Together Forever (Console and PC on July 5th)
What are your thoughts on Need for Speed Unbound joining Game Pass? Let us know in the comments down below.