Overwatch 2 is currently going through its season 3 which is about to end. Blizzard Entertainment has revealed that Overwatch 2 Season 4 will begin on April 11. A complete roadmap for the fourth season has also been revealed along with the release date. One of the new additions, a new support hero Lifeweaver was already revealed a couple of days ago.
Overwatch 2 Season 4 Roadmap
Blizzard has detailed all the upcoming events and cosmetics coming our way in the brand-new upcoming season. Some new additions include the usual new heroes, cosmetics, a battle pass, new game modes, and events.
Following are some of the new additions in season 4:
- New Support Hero: Lifeweaver – B.O.B and Weave Game Mode to earn free epic Cassia Lifeweaver skin
- Space Opera Battle Pass
- Mythic Galactic Emperor Sigma
- New Additions to the shop
- Overwatch 2 Starwatch – Features new comic and game mode (May 9 to May 22)
- Talantis community-made map (April 25 to May 1)
- Symmetra Challenge – Earn free Epic Gardner Skin (May 23 to May 29)
- Celebrate Pride (Begins June 1)
You can watch the trailer for the new season in the Tweet above. There will also be a premium battle pass and ultimate battle pass bundle featuring new skins, coins, and tier skips.
What are your thoughts on everything new coming with Overwatch 2 Season 4? Let us know in the comments down below.