Assassins Creed Origins was announced for Xbox Game Pass a month ago, and with the recent news of the PS5 and Xbox Series versions of the game getting a 60FPS patch, and the release of Assassins Creed Origins on Xbox Game Pass coming in June, it has been revealed that the Game Pass will further upgrade owners to the Deluxe Edition for free as a Perk on June 7th.
Assassins Creed Origins on Xbox Game Pass – Free Deluxe Edition upgrade
While there has been a lot of speculation of Ubisoft+ coming to the Xbox Game Pass and PlayStation over the last few months, we have yet to see it happen. However, some small hints are being dropped now and then, but nothing concrete has been affirmed as of yet.
On the monthly Xbox News Wire, which talks about the Game Pass for the month of June, there is a neat little detail which many people may not have immediately noticed – Xbox Game Pass subscribers will be able to get the Deluxe Edition for free as a perk.
The 60FPS patch is also set to launch very soon:
The Deluxe Edition includes the following: (Taken from the Ubisoft Store)
- The Digital Deluxe pack
- An exclusive mission Ambush at Sea: Take command in the fight for naval supremacy on the rough seas.
- The Desert Cobra Pack, including:
- The desert cobra outfit: Sneak in the sand and strike as fast as the wind with this outfit.
- The horse, Fangs: This tusk-toting horse stirs fear in the hearts of your enemies.
- Snakes legendary shield: These twin-snakes will protect their master.
- Eye of Apep legendary blunt weapon: This snake may not bite you, but you will feel its sting.
- The fang legendary sickle sword: The Fang is designed to shred anything it touches in pieces.
- Three additional ability points to enhance your Assassin’s starting skills.
With the patch set to go live on June 2nd, and the game being added to Game Pass on June 7th with the Deluxe Pack as a perk, you will definitely welcome all of the fancy bells and whistles you can before you start up the game and test out the 60FPS patch for all its glory.