Looking for the best Signal 50 loadout in Warzone 2? Look no further, my friend, because we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to help you create one of the most loved Sniper loadouts in the Warzone 2 of today.
This Signal 50 build will leave you pleasantly surprised with its quick firing abilities in battle, and it’s overall ability in the field that has come to be one of the most used metas coming into Season 3.
If you’re wondering what other beastly loadouts Warzone 2 has to offer have a quick look over our picks of the best loadouts in Warzone 2!
How To Unlock the Signal 50
To unlock the Signal 50 in Warzone 2, you will need to reach Level 44 in Military Ranks. This will take you around 50-100 hours, depending on what game modes you play. Some gain you more XP than others, like Kill confirmed, Domination and Hardpoint, which can be XP farms when playing the objective and completing Kill-streaks.
If you have already surpassed Level 44 you should already have the Signal 50 unlocked.
Best Signal 50 Attachments
The Signal 50 is known for its quick-firing rate and overall speed when used with the right attachments, which is always good to have when using a heavy Sniper. However, the Signal 50 at base stats is slow and bulky even with its fast firing abilities, the slow ADS time, and low damage makes it a pain to use effectively. That’s why we’ve put together a proven mix of attachments to fully optimise its killing potential and make it a speed-focused Signal 50 build.
|How to Unlock
|Stock: SO Inline Stock
|Get the Signal 50 to Level 12
|Rear Grip: SA Finesse Grip
|Get the Signal 50 to Level 20
|Laser: FSS OLE-V Laser
|Get the EBR-14 to Level 10
|Optic: Raptor FVM 40
|Get the Victus XMR to Level 28
|Barrel: 21.5” Fluted Fifty
|Get the Signal 50 to Level 18
- Stock: The SO Inline Stock increases speed and mobility.
- Rear Grip: The SA Finesse Grip heavily improves ADS time.
- Laser: The FSS OLE-V Laser gives us more accuracy, ADS speed and recoil control.
- Optic: The Raptor FVM 40 gives us a 13x magnification, boost in ADS time and a bullet drop indicator. However, it does give off a very large Sniper Glint.
- Barrel: The 21.5″ Fluted Fifty gives us a large amount of recoil reduction at the cost of a slight speed loss.
This Signal 50 build is perfect for Players who like to aggressively push their enemies and put them on the back foot with fast and accurate shots.
Best Signal 50 Equipment
With a speed focused Signal 50 build, you’ll need to carry equipment that will aid you in your fast movements and position changes when things get hot.
Speed is the name of the game with these picks of equipment to take into the Warzone.
- Tactical Equipment: We’ve gone with Smoke Grenades on this one. These are essential for traversing Warzone 2 as a Sniper. Fired off one to many shots and the enemy knows where you are? throw a smoke to obscure their vision and make your escape undetected.
- Lethal Equipment: The Drill Charge. Probably the most effective of the lethals when it comes to speed. They’re incredibly effective in Warzone 2 when pushing an occupied building or even just scaring away enemies by throwing them in their general detection.
Best Signal 50 Perks
Perks are Critical for your success in game, especially with the Signal 50, as its one of the lower mobility weapons in the game; for the best Signal 50 build in Warzone 2, we’re going to need to optimize this class for speed and range and to be able to adapt to the different situations presented to you in combat.
|Base Perk 1
|Base Perk 2
- Overkill: Being able to switch to a back up primary weapon when you find yourself in intense close quarter combat is life-saving.
- Double Time: It is essential for a speed focused Signal 50 build to be quick on its feet to escape sticky situations or advance to positions without being picked off on the way.
- Fast Hands: Going back to our first perk in Overkill, it’s important to be able to switch weapons fast in close quarter combat and get the advantage on your enemies.
- High Alert: With High Alert, you know exactly when you’re in an enemies sights giving you the time to react and escape the line of fire which will save you more times than less.
Signal 50 Alternatives
That’s as good as it gets for our Signal 50 loadout, but the fun doesn’t end here. We’ve listed some alternative Snipers similar to the Signal 50 that might suit your play-style a bit more.
The MCPR 3000 packs a serious punch even more so then the Signal 50. This is a long range, heavy Sniper with high functionality when equipped with the right attachments and, more importantly, looks awesome. If being an active, on the move Sniper with the Signal 50 isn’t for you, the MCPR 3000 will give you more of a long range play-style with less of the pushing and movement.
The Victus XMR is yet another heavy Sniper with high damage and range. It is not as quick as the Signal 50, but catch you’re opponents from the head up? Just know they’re going down. If the Signal 50 isn’t really matching your expectations as a Sniper, the Victus XMR offers players a more sit and wait play-style but is less ideal at close range. Check out the loadout we made for the Victus XMR!
For more information on Snipers similar to the Signal 50 take a look at our list of the best sniper rifles in Warzone 2 and decide which one is the perfect weapon for you!
You have made it through our guide to the best Signal 50 loadout in Warzone 2! Be quick on your feet and stay accurate with this build.
Do you think you have a better loadout for the Signal 50? Let us know in the comments below, and tell us what you think is the perfect build!
Since you made it this far, why not check out our list of the best assault rifle loadouts in Warzone 2!