Death Stranding is an open-world adventure game from Kojima Productions, and 505 Games. The title originally came out on the PS4 back in 2019 and later made its way to PC in 2020. The Director’s Cut version of the title, which includes tons of additional content, and better technical features eventually came out on the PS5 and was recently confirmed for PC as well. Now, we have the details Death Stranding Director’s Cut for PC Upgrade Path and its release date.
505 Games have published the PC version, and fans will be happy to know that they can not only purchase the Director’s Cut very soon but also upgrade to it if they already own it.
Death Stranding Director’s Cut for PC Upgrade Path
Now, if you already own the title on either Steam or Epic Games Store, you can upgrade your base title to the Director’s Cut for $10. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Ensure that Death Stranding is installed. This is important, as the option will only show if you have it installed on your PC.
- Now, launch the title, and you will be taken to the in-game store front. Here you can purcahse the Director’s Cut upgrade for $10.
If you don’t have the game installed or if you don’t have the base game at all, then the Director’s Cut will be priced as follows.
- 4980 Japanese Yen
- 198 Chinese Yuan
Currently, you can make use of the discounted price of the base Death Stranding on Steam, which is 70% off during the Lunar Sale.
Each copy of the Director’s Cut will include the following additional content.
- “Selections From ‘The Art of DEATH STRANDING’” Digital Book (by Titan Books)
- Backpack Patches
- Bridges Special Delivery Team Suit (Gold)
- BB pod customization (Chiral Gold)
- Power Gloves (Gold)
- Bridges Special Delivery Team Suit (Silver)
- BB pod customization (Omnireflector)
- Power Gloves (Silver)
Death Stranding Director’s Cut for PC Release Date
The Director’s Cut for Death Stranding is coming to Steam and Epic Games Store on March 30th, 2022.
What do you think of this news? Are you going to upgrade Death Stranding to the Director’s cut? Share your thoughts about the title in the comments below.