Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth is easily one of the best releases of 2024, and got a perfect score from us. The PC version runs great, especially after some tweaking, and there are a lot of great features. While the Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth runs at ultrawide resolutions during gameplay, you’ll get pillarboxing in cutscenes, and here is how you can fix that.
Fixing the Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth Ultrawide Cutscenes
Similar to Like a Dragon Gaiden, the cutscenes in Infinite Wealth are pillarboxed, which can get distracting when you switch to those during gameplay. This is very distracting, but thankfully, Lyall from the widescreen community have released a fix to address this.
- Head over to the following GitHub link
- Click on LADInfiniteWealth_SUWSF.zip
- Now, click on the download button at the right
- This will download the zip file for the Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth ultrawide patch
- Go ahead and extract it in the Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth installation folder using a compression tool like Winrar or 7zip
- Launch the game, and everything should work properly in ultrawide without pillar boxing
Here are a few screenshots provided by the mod author (lyall) that give an idea of what the game looks like with the patch enabled.
Credits and Support
We hope this guide was helpful and that you were able to fix the Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth ultrawide cutscenes issues on your PC. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.