LEGO 2K Drive is out now on PC for the awesome edition owners and is available through both Steam and the Epic Games Store. The PC version has a decent amount of options to adjust, and with its low requirements, you can expect good performance across most configurations. Though, if you have a high refresh-rate monitor, and want to adjust the LEGO 2K Drive FPS, here is how you can do that.
Adjust the LEGO 2K Drive FPS
By default, the maximum FPS value available in the in-game settings is 120 FPS, and if you’re on a monitor with 144HZ, or higher, you’ll want to set that target value. This can be done by editing the configuration file by following the steps below.
- Head over to the following location
- Here, open the GameUserSettings.ini using a text editor like Notepad, or Notepad++
- Now, set the value of the following to your desired framerate
- For example, if you want to set it according to your 165hz monitor, you can set it as follows:
- Save the file (Ctrl + S), and exit out
That is all you need to do, and the next time you launch LEGO 2K Drive, the game will run at your desired framerate.
We hope that the developers add more framerate values for the title in the settings, but as of right now, this is the only way to set a framerate value above the in-game one.
We hope this guide was helpful, and that you were able to adjust the LEGO 2K Drive FPS. Share your thoughts, and questions in the comments below.