You’ll need a circuit board to introduce the more modern upgrades to your base in Palworld. This is one of those materials that you cannot mine or farm. You’ll have to craft it by leveling up and acquiring all the prerequisites and technologies involved. Let’s take a look at the whole process in this guide!
We’ll walk you through all of the different technology upgrades you need, and the exact materials needed to craft a circuit board in Palworld.
Prerequisites For Crafting a Circuit Board
Let’s talk about all of this stuff in order. You’ll need to be a fair bit leveled up before you can craft a circuit board. Your base also needs to have a specific assembly line and electricity supply. We’ve listed everything for you below.
- First, you need to be Level 35 to unlock the Circuit Board’s recipe via the Technology tab.
- You’ll have unlocked the Production Assembly Line at Level 28 already. Construct that somewhere around your base. (100 Ingots // 50 Wood // 20 Nails // 10 Cement)
- A production line requires power. So, we’ll need a generator as well. It is unlocked at Level 26. (50 Ingots // 20 Electric Organs)
That takes care of all the requisites you need to craft a Circuit Board in Palworld. Now all you need to do is gather the specific resources needed for the recipe and use the Assembly Line.
Circuit Board Recipe
A Circuit Board requires the following resources:
- Pure Quartz x4 // Polymer x2
You can easily find a few good spots to mine Pure Quartz in the snowy mountains. The exact coordinates you need to head to: (-212, 249) & (-256, 392). Polymer can be crafted using the Production Assembly Line. It requires High Quality Pal Oil. You can also buy it from the Wandering Merchant for 300 gold.
You can use a circuit board to craft the following upgrades for your base in Palworld:
- Electric Furnace
- Weapon Assembly Line 2
- Electric Cooler
- Sphere Assembly Line 2
- Electric Heater
- Electric Medicine Workbench
Congratulations, you now have access to a very important piece of technology in Palworld. This will help you expand your base operations to new heights. Just imagine what you could do with an electric heater. A lot!