Days Gone has been out on PC for a while now, and it’s been doing fairly well. The developers have expressed their thanks to the community, and more PlayStation titles like Uncharted 4 are expected to come out on the platform very soon. Days Gone runs well, and it’s clear that a lot of effort went into making a quality PC port. Ever since the release, multiple mods have come out for the game as well, which can improve the overall experience. If you want to enable the Days Gone Debug Cheat Menu, here is how you can do that.
If you’re not a fan of the HUD in-game, there’s a mod that can fix that for you. Additionally, the game doesn’t let you turn off the depth of field in-game, and we have written a guide for that as well. The game is a hit on Steam, with a Very Positive rating.
Enable Days Gone Debug Cheat Menu
If you’re done with the game and want to mess around with debug commands, you can try out a mod. This allows you to adjust various parameters of the game, related to almost every aspect of it. Not everything works as intended, but you can still adjust values, spawn items, enemies, and even change character models. The mod has been created by NexusMods user KaiHeilos.
To download and install it, follow the steps below.
Download the mod files
- Head over to the following NexusMods link (You will need to sign-up to download the files)
- Click on the Manual Download button, and it will start downloading the mod files (7 KB)
Install Mod Files
Now that you have the mod files, you can install these. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open Windows Run by either pressing the Windows and R keys together or searching for it in Windows Search
- Here, open the Paks folder, if there isn’t one, create it
- Inside the Paks folder, unzip the zip file you previously downloaded
- You want the 500-DebugCheatMenu_P.pak file to be inside the Paks folder, basically
- Now, head over to where the game is installed, and rename the sfpaks to anything else. (This is important, and you will need to do it every time the game updates.)
Running the Mod
If you have followed the steps properly, you can now enable the console in-game. To do this, press Ctrl + Backspace keys together. You can hit the close button on the right side to close it using your mouse. Below is a screenshot provided by the mod author.
That is all you need to do to enable the Days Gone Debug Cheat Menu.
We hope this guide was helpful. Are you enjoying the game so far? Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.