Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles is a 3D anime fighting game from CyberConnect2 and SEGA. It is based on the highly popular anime, and manga series of the same name, and features various iconic characters from the show. CyberConnect2 has been releasing anime-fighting games for a while now, and this entry is no different. If you are on the PC version though and want to enable the Demon Slayer The Hinokami Chronicles PS4 button prompts, here is how you can do that.
The game is a hit on Steam and has Very Positive reviews from Steam users. It’s also currently being played by thousands of players, so you won’t have much trouble finding online matches either. We’ve also written a guide to address the frame-rate limitation, and how you can unlock that for offline play, so make sure to check that out as well.
Enable the Demon Slayer The Hinokami Chronicles PS4 button prompts
Now, for some users, the button prompts that show up in-game, arent based on the controller they have plugged in. This is an issue for the PS4 controller, which is the Dualshock 4. This can be confusing for players, as seeing Xbox prompts can be pretty annoying. Now, there is a pretty simple fix for this, and you can do that through Steam.
Follow the steps below to enable the proper prompts.
- Make sure the PS4 controller is plugged in
- Open Steam, and navigate to your library
- Right-click on Demon Slayer The Hinokami Chronicles and select Properties
- Here, click the Controller tab
- Now, under Override, make sure that the drop-down is either set to “Use default settings“, or simply “Disable Steam Input” (try either and see which works better)
- Your controller will show up below, as you can see in the screenshot
After following the steps above, launch the game. You should see the proper prompts for the PlayStation controller now.
We hope this guide was helpful, and you were able to enable the Demon Slayer The Hinokami Chronicles PS4 button prompts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below.