Star Wars Jedi Survivor has been out for a day on PC, and while it’s a solid sequel that improves upon basically everything of the first, the PC version isn’t in the best shape. While performance is a major concern, the game does have a lot of settings to customize, the ultrawide support is a bit lacking. If you want to fix the Star Wars Jedi Survivor ultrawide cutscenes issue here is how you can fix that.
Fixing the Star Wars Jedi Survivor Ultrawide Cutscenes Issue
Jedi Survivor has ultrawide support during gameplay, but that isn’t the case during cutscenes. This imperfect support means you’ll have black bars at the sides whenever a cutscene plays, which can take you out of This is a common issue with many recent releases, including Dead Island 2. Thankfully, Lyall from the Widescreen gaming community has created a fix for this, and here is how you can install it.
- Head over to the following GitHub link
- Scroll down a bit, and download the latest patch zip under Assets by clicking. As of writing, it is version 1.0.1
- Head to where the game is installed and extract the JediSurvivorFix_v_1_0_1.zip file using Winrar or 7zip into the following location
- Open the JediSurvivorFix.ini file using a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++, which allows you to adjust different aspects of this patch
- By default, it will apply the necessary fixes for your current resolution as a reference
The patch author, Lyall, shared the following screenshots on GitHub. Here is how the game looks before and after applying the patch.
Credits and Support
All credits for the fix go to Lyall, and you can consider supporting them at ko-fi.
If you’re running into crashing issues, I have a guide for you to address those. Additionally, if you can’t get your controllers to work right with the title, make sure to read my suggestions.
Check out our other ultrawide guides for recent releases like Hi-Fi Rush, Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, and Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice edition.
We hope this guide was helpful and that you were able to fix the Star Wars Jedi Survivor ultrawide cutscenes issues on your PC. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.