As Dusk Falls is a narrative adventure game from INTERIOR NIGHT and Xbox Game Studios. The title is out now on PC, various Xbox Platforms, and their cloud service. Players can engage with each other regardless of their platform, and see through the narrative adventure together. While the PC version runs perfectly, it does lack a few options that we always hope to see in modern PC titles. If you want to fix the As Dusk Falls Ultrawide Issue, here is how you can do that.
Fixing the As Dusk Falls Ultrawide Issue
We have Rose from the widescreen community to thank again for this fix. As Dusk Falls doesn’t have proper ultrawide support, which is a shame, especially when the title has such a distinct visual style. This fix takes care of that, and you can play the title on your ultrawide monitor properly.
- Head over to the following Github link
- Scroll down a bit, and download the latest zip of the patch under Assets by clicking. As of writing, it is version 1.1
- This will download the zip file which you need to extract using Winrar or 7zip
- After this, launch the game
- Now, run As Dusk Falls – Ultrawide v1.1.exe which you just extracted (Run as administrator if facing any access issues)
- Press F8 to enable the patch
As always, it’s pretty easy to get the patch running, and play the game in your desired resolution. Make sure you visit the Github page for future updates as well. If you wish to disable the patch, you can simply press F8 again.
This is how the game looks after you have applied the patch. The screenshot is provided by the author on their Github page.
We hope this guide was helpful, and that you were able to fix the As Dusk Falls Ultrawide issue on PC. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.