Ravenlok is a cute little action-adventure title that we had playing, and you can check out our thoughts in our review. The PC port runs well, and there are a few options to customize, but it’s not perfect. If you want to fix the Ravenlok ultrawide issues with how it scales UI elements, here is how you can fix that.
Fixing the Ravenlok Ultrawide Issues on PC
Ravenlok’s ultrawide support is incomplete, and the UI doesn’t scale well at ultrawide resolutions. To address this, thankfully, Rose from the widescreen community have already released a fix for the problem.
- Head over to the following GitHub link
- Scroll down a bit, and download the latest zip of the patch (153 KB) under Assets by clicking. As of writing, it is version 1.0
- This will download the zip file, which you need to extract using a compression tool like Winrar or 7zip
- Extract the file into a folder
- Now, launch Ravenlok
- Minimize the game, and launch RunFix.bat
You need to launch this fix every time you launch the game itself. This is all you need to do, and here is a screenshot shared by
We hope this guide was helpful and that you were able to fix the Ravenlok ultrawide issues on your PC. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.