Street Fighter 6 is out now on PC through Steam and is already one of the biggest fighting game releases on the platform. Like previous RE Engine titles like Resident Evil 4 Remake, it’s pretty easy to set up mods on PC. This guide will explain how you can install mods for Street Fighter 6.
Install Mods for Street Fighter 6
I will walk you through all the steps to find and install mods on PC for Street Fighter 6.
Before we get started, you will need to do a few things.
- Sign-up on NexusMods, so that you can download the mod manager and mod files
- Install Winrar or 7zip, to extract compressed files
After you’re done, we can install the mod manager that will take care of most things for us.
Installing Fluffy Mod Manager
Fluffy Mod Manager is the ultimate tool for all RE Engine and CAPCOM titles to easily install mods from different creators. It will take care of everything for you with drag-and-drop options.
- Head over to the following link to download the latest version of the mod manager
- This will download a zip file
- (Optional: Make a folder to keep everything in one place)
- Now, using Winrar or 7zip, extract the zip file
- Open the folder, and then launch Modmanager.exe
- Select Street Fighter 6 from the list of games
- Now select Choose game folder, and browse to the folder Street Fighter 6 is installed in
- That’s it, and you should now have access to the Mod list section
Downloading and Installing Mod Files
Now that you have Fluffy Mod Manager set up, we can download the mod files. You can access tons of mods in the dedicated section of Street Fighter 6 at NexusMods.
Keep in mind that some mods (usually NSFW) will only show up if you have signed in.
- Choose a mod you want to download and click on it. As an example, we will download the “Muscle Ryu” mod by maxbody for Ryu which removes his cloak, gloves, shoes, and headbands while also making him a bit more muscular.
- Now, drag the zip file directly into the Fluffly Mod Manager
- Give it a minute, and it’ll install the mod file
- Now, click on Ryu below CHARACTERS which will now have a (1) indicating that there’s a new mod available
- Now, simply toggle the Ryu mod that you just installed
- Minimize Fluffly Manager, and launch Street Fighter 6 either from Steam or using the “Launch Game” button in the Mod Manager
- Ryu’s modded model will now replace Ryu’s default character model in-game
How To Disable or Delete a Mod
If you want to disable the mod, toggle it off the same way you enabled it.
You can also delete the mod entirely by clicking the small bin icon at the top left of the mod.
We hope that after this, you can install mods for Street Fighter 6 without a problem. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.