Ada Wong is one of the most iconic characters in the Resident Evil franchise and a key character in Resident Evil 4 Remake. While she has her own storyline in Resident Evil 4 Remake, if you want to play as her through the main campaign, you can now do that on PC. Here is how you can install the Resident Evil 4 Playable Ada Mod.
Resident Evil 4 Playable Ada Mod
Ada has a new appearance in Resident Evil 4 Remake, and one of the best parts of the game itself. Thanks to the incredible RE Engine modding scene, Shyperrs on NexusMods have already released a mod that replaces Leon with her, and it works seamlessly. Here is how you can install it.
Prerequisites: Setting up Fluffy Mod Manager
If you already have the latest Fluffy Mod Manager set up for Resident Evil 4 Remake, you can skip this section.
- Sign-up on NexusMods, so that you can download the mod manager, and mod files
- Install Winrar or 7zip, to extract compressed files
- Head over to the following link to download the latest version of the mod manager
- This will download a zip file
- (Optional: Make a folder to keep everything in one place)
- Now, using Winrar or 7zip, extract the zip file
- Open the folder, and then launch Modmanager.exe
- Select Resident Evil 4 Remake from the list of games
- Now select Define game path, and browse to the folder Resident Evil 4 Remake is installed in
- That’s it, and you should now have access to the Mod list section
Installing the Playable Ada Mod
With Fluffy Mod Manager set up, you can now download and install the Ada mod.
- Head over to the following NexusMods link, and click on Manual Download
- Now, drag the zip file directly into the Fluffly Mod Manager
- Give it a minute, and it’ll install the mod file
- Now, click on NPC & Enemies below CHARACTERS which will now have a (1) indicating that there’s a new mod available
- Now, simply toggle the Ada mod that you just installed
- Minimize Fluffly Manager, and launch Resident Evil 4 Remake either from Steam or using the “Launch Game” button in the Mod Manager
- Ada will now replace Leon’s character model in-game
The only caveat here is that you’ll obviously be hearing Leon’s voice during any dialogue as this mod simply replaces the character model.
How To Disable or Delete a Mod
If you want to disable the mod, toggle it off the same way you enabled it.
You can also delete the mod entirely by clicking the small bin icon at the top left of the mod.
We hope this guide was helpful and you were able to install the Resident Evil 4 playable Ada mod. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.
Please provide the file because it is no longer available on the Noxus website
It seems like the mod is under moderation review at the moment.
You can try the following: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil42023/mods/119?tab=description
Or choose from these: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil42023/mods/categories/9/