Live streaming has certainly risen in popularity over the recent years. With multiple streamers jumping games and platforms every other week, it comes as no one’s surprise that many are also now choosing to play popular mobile games such as PUBG: Mobile and Mobile Legends due to the growing popularity of hand-held games.
This begs the question, though, streaming PC is games quite simple. You download a live streaming tool like OBS, and you are basically done. But how do you live stream mobile games on Twitch? Well, here’s a complete guide to get you started.
Live Streaming Mobile Games on YouTube / Twitch
As we’ve mentioned prior, live-streaming mobile games is a tad bit more convoluted than directly streaming a PC game. However, contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a capture card or any other hardware component with screen mirroring to Android being quite easy.
Instead, you’ll still be able to use tools such as OBS and Streamlabs while also being to mirror your phone’s screen and audio in real-time. Moreover, whether you are streaming at 1080p or 4K, you’ll be able to replace your original game screen during live streaming to deliver a more visually clear experience.
How to Mirror Phone Screen to PC for Live Streaming
If you really want to attract more fans and viewers, streaming to mobile is an excellent idea. Here’s a guide on how you can get started:
- Download and Install AnyMiro
- Wait for AnyMiro to Install
- Once the application has been installed, you have the option of either connecting an iOS device or selecting the Android device you wish to connect.
- I’m going to be using my iOS device for this example. For this, I’ve headed on to AirPlay and selected the AnyMiro device that pops up.
- Now, I’m able to view my screen directly on my Desktop Monitor
- Now, open up OBS (or the streaming software of your choice), and select Window Capture and select AnyMiro
- Now, you’ll be able to view your iOS screen directly within OBS and add overlays / banners to it as well.
After getting set up, you’ll be able to find your mobile view as a source in popular streaming tools such as OBS and Streamlabs. Once that’s done – you’ll also be able to add your overlays, banners, crop your screen, blur a particular part of it as well directly on your PC.
After registering, you’ll be able to utilize 40 minutes of free high-resolution and butter smooth screen mirroring with the help of AnyMiro. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get that Twitch stream started!