If you are a veteran PlayStation player, you’ll have trophies across multiple PS consoles. Usually, they should all be synced nicely with your PSN account, but in the rare event that they aren’t, this guide will help you a lot. We are going to talk about how to sync trophies on the PS5.
There’s even a section that covers the PS3 titles and how you can sync those old trophies to your PS5. So, let’s get into it!
Syncing PS4/PS5 Trophies
If you’ve been playing loads of PS5 games but really see all of your progression and trophy metrics being synced to your account, here’s what you can do to ensure that all of your information is up-to-date and synced.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Saved Data and Gam/App Settings.
- There, scroll down to the Game Status tab.
- Select the Sync with PlayStation Network option to successfully sync all of your games and trophies to your PSN account.
Syncing PS3 Trophies
Since you can play older PS3 games on the PS5 via PS NOW, it also makes syncing older trophies with your new console a lot easier. Here’s how you can sync your PS3 Trophies on the PS5 using PS NOW:
- Launch a PS3 title from the PS NOW gallery.
- Once the game loads, press the PS button on your controller and go to the PS NOW banner.
- There, select the Show/Hide PS3 Menu.
- Once the PS3 menu loads, head over to the PlayStation Network tab.
- Now select the Trophy Collection option, and it should start syncing your trophies, as seen in the image below.
Once it stops syncing, you should be able to see all of your trophies now. To check them out, select your Profile from the dashboard, and open the Trophies menu.
That’s how you sync all of your PS3/PS4/PS5 trophies on the latest Sony Console. If you found this guide to be useful, check out our other PS5 coverage. Who knows, maybe you’ll learn stuff you never knew about the PS5 before.