The Last of Us Part 2 Trophy list Leaked a few hours ago, while the source is not known, we can assume its from Brazil or a Portuguese speaking territory as the trophy list is originally in that language. Thankfully the game has a straightforward trophy list, with no difficulty trophies in sight. The only hard part will be the collectibles.
The Last of Us Part 2 Trophy List Leaked – A platinum worth fighting for
Thankfully, the trophy list doesn’t contain spoilers, so you’re safe from having the game ruined for you. All you have to know is there are collectibles in the game and you have to collect all of them, which is typical of a Naughty Dog title. Hopefully the list doesn’t reach the 100+ collectibles which is synonymous with the Uncharted series.
The entire trophy list leaked in Portuguese but translation to English is available. All of the trophies are taken from the GamingLeaksAndRumours subreddit.
The Last of Us 2 Trophy List
- Until There’s None Left – Platinum
- What I Had to Do – conclude the story
- Survival Specialist – Learn All Skills
- Master of Weapons – Improve all weapons to the maximum
- Archivist – Find all the artifacts and journal entries
- Complete Set – Find all the cards
- Numismatist – Find all coins
- Ready For The Worst – Find All The Benches
- Mechanicist – Improve a weapon completely
- Expert – Learn a complete line of improvements
- Burglary – Open all safes
- Tourist – Visit all downtown Seattle locations
- Professional – Find all training manuals
- Survival Training – Learn 25 skills
- Thick Lead – Find all the weapons
- On the Field – Find 12 benches
- Tools of the Trade – Manufacture all the items
- Only at Gambiarra – Improve a Weapon
- Apprentice – Learn an improvement
- Basic Kit – Find 5 Collectible Cards
- In Great State – Find 5 coins
- Hidden Trophy –
- Hidden Trophy –
- Na Mosca – Get the best score in the bow and arrow game
- Relic of the Wise – Find the Weird Artifact
- So Great and So Small – Find the Recorded Ring
As you can see, the most difficult trophies are all dependent on collectibles. By benches the game probably means work benches which are areas in the game where you can upgrade your weapon.
The game has been confirmed on the PlayStation blog to not carry a difficulty trophy as it helps with the enhanced accessibility of the game. If you really want to have a smooth experience with the game, you can opt to play the game on easy right away to ensure you get the maximum number of materials and ammo to make the ride to platinum all the more easy.
With all the trophies here, would you like to give The Last of Us Part 2 platinum a shot? Let us know in the comments section below!