RPGs on PC and modding go hand in hand, and it isn’t different in the case of Larian Studios’ Baldur’s Gate 3. Just like Divinity Original Sin 2, the modding community is incredibly active, and there are hundreds of mods to try out. Though, like Divinity Original Sin 2, installing mods will disable achievements, however, you can enable the Baldur’s Gate 3 achievements again using this simple mod.
Enable Baldur’s Gate 3 Achievements Again
How To Install the Mod
Unlike some other Baldur’s Gate 3 mods, installing this one is pretty simple. You don’t need the Baldur’s Gate 3 mod manager either.
- Sign-up on NexusMods, so that you can download the mod files
- Install Winrar or 7zip, to extract compressed files
- Head over to the following link to download the Mod
- Click on Manual Download for both Part-1 and Part-2 (Don’t click on Mod Manager Download)
- Now, head over to where Baldur’s Gate 3 is installed, and open the bin folder
- An easy way to do this is in the Steam library.
- Right-click on the game, select Manage and then Browse local files
- Extract both Part-1 and Part-2 in the Bin folder
- Confirm any overwrite when prompted
That’s all you need to do, and you will now get achievements even if you have mods enabled.
How To Delete the Mod
If you want to delete this mod for whatever reason, follow the steps below.
- Open the Bin folder again
- Delete the NativeMods folder
- Delete the bink2w64.dll file
- Rename bink2w64_original.dll to bink2w64.dll
We hope this guide was helpful, and that you were able to enable Baldur’s Gate 3 achievements again using this mod. If you have any questions, feel free to ask those below.